Marv Safaris Uganda and other Tour Operators, Hotels, airlines, Travel Agencies and Tourism Destinations, has designed a unique comprehensive, 2-3 months internship program for students that have completed Bachelor Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates in Travel, Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure related courses.
The Internship Program exposes students to the real life in the industry. The internship involves real time communication with potential tourists who inquire about different tour packages, tour guiding experiences in the national parks, and other tourism destinations, hotel bookings, planning, developing itineraries, report writing, office etiquette, management, administration, personal grooming, business English, exhibition and conference management, among others.
Interns are required to visit different national parks and other tourist destinations. At the end of the program, good performing interns are shortlisted and their CVs entered in our database for jobs inquiries and should any employer make any inquiries about job openings, the interns are highly recommended for the job.
At the end of the program, interns are not only given internship letters, but they are also given certificates for having completed an Internship Training Practical Program in different fields. The certificate opens doors for students.
WHAT WE TRAIN AND TEACH
We train a number of things about tourism as listed below;
- TOUR PACKAGING
- ITINERARY DESIGNING
- TOUR GUIDING
- TOURIST DRIVING (THEORY)
- HOTEL BOOKINGS,
- CLIENT HANDLING IN FIELD
- TOUR GUIDING
- CUSTOMER CARE
- GUIDE BEHAVIORS OR CODE OF CONDUCT
- TOUR ARRANGEMENTS/COSTING
- WILDLIFE / ANIMAL BEHAVIORS
- TOURISM OPERATIONS
BENEFITS AFTER TRAINING:
- After training, a student will be able to operate tours
- Learning how to package trips both private and group tours,
- Be able to cost trips or tours; they will be able to know more about touristic destinations with their costs, both in Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya and Tanzania.
- Students will also be able to know the touristic service venues like hotels and lodges as well as their rates
- Briefing clients upon arrival and about their tour activities
- Creating safaris
- Tourism language
- All routes to different tourist destinations.
- How to market touristic products, using social media, and website.
AT OUR TRAINING PLACE:
We provide free internet, materials, stationery, and we have got enough space for training.
FEE FOR TRAINING:
We charge a nominal amount of money for the training. And the fee includes the training itself, certificate, and also we make sure that at least the connection is lifelong.
HOW TO APPLY:
A physical application for internship can be dropped at our offices at Kizito Tower, level 5 room 11, Luwumu street.Array